Most Requested Keynote Topics
For Healthcare Leaders
- Mindfulness In The Trenches. Mindfulness can be your superpower and build resilience even when you work in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment.
- Mindfulness & Leadership Excellence. Mindfulness on and off the job can boost your leadership skills as well as your overall life satisfaction in just minutes a day.
For Hospices, Palliative Care & Grief Professionals
- Managing Personal Loss in a Professional World. Explore how self-compassion can help you manage difficult emotions, reduce suffering, and exemplify self-care for both clients and colleagues alike.
- Transforming Suffering to Hope in the Wake of Personal & Public Tragedy.True compassion practices to reduce being overwhelmed during this time of unprecedented public tragedy and violence.
- The Mindful Hospice. Learn how a mindful hospice team can impact the well-being of patients and their family caregivers as well as the staff that devotes a great deal of time and energy caring for them.
For Bereaved Families
- Self-Compassion as Self-Care for Grief. Learn the three steps you can take to become your own best friend and tend to suffering in the wake of loss.
- Mindfulness & Grief: Transforming Your Life After Loss. Explore the system Heather created to help you cope with grief, honor your loved one, and take charge of your life after loss.
- Who Am I Now? Finding Meaning Through Posttraumatic Growth. It isn't time that heals the wound, it is what you do with the time that matters.
An Event to Remember
Heather is a sought after mindfulness speaker with a warm, calming voice and a message grounded in research and informed by her real world experience teaching and practicing mindfulness. From grief and caregiving to leadership and personal growth, Heather makes mindfulness relevant in today's world even though the techniques are ancient.
The benefits of mindfulness will last long after your event ends. Heather will not only engage and inspire your event attendees at the event, she will send them home with actionable tools, including relevant handouts and links to guided meditations.
"My goal is to leave the audience with the burning desire to live more fully, more mindfully. I always try to meet them where they are, and give them the tools to take the next step forward."
Mindfulness Speaker & Author
Heather Offers Mindfulness Training & Workshops To A Variety of Organizations, Including:
- Alzheimer’s Association - Western MD Chapter
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Arden Courts of Kensington
- Chesapeake Life Center/Hospice of the Chesapeake
- Compassus Hospice
- Gilchrist Hospice
- Gold Star Project of Colorado
- Hospice Foundation of America
- Hospice of Frederick County
- Hospice of Washington County
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center - Perioperative, Inpatient Surgery and Neurosciences
- LiveOnNY Organ Donation Network
- Maryland Association of Information & Referral Systems
- Maryland Healthcare Education Institute
- Maryland Library Association
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)